Honest Biscuits ships its famous biscuits nationwide on Goldbelly! This massive beast of a biscuit is studded with Hempler’s bacon and caramelized onions, as well as Beecher’s cheese. Heat it up as a savory, mobile snack, or make that bad boy into a sandwich. Yes, they’re THAT big! Each biscuit contains Bavarian Meats Bacon, Beecher’s cheese, and organic caramelized onions.
Honest Biscuits was founded by Art Stone, who first made biscuits with his grandmother in rural North Carolina at the age of four. After he “helped” her make the biscuits for dinner, she would give him dough to make into biscuity animals. As he grew and bounced around between careers in law, art, and food, Stone always came back to biscuits; all the while trying to match his grandmother’s biscuit-making skills. Opened in 2015, Honest Biscuits in Seattle, Washington, is Stone’s attempt to respect his grandmother’s legacy while injecting his own life experience with the goal of taking giant biscuits to the next level.
- This package includes 8 Giant Biscuits loaded with Bavarian Meats Bacon, Beecher’s Cheese and organic carmelized onions
- These are not your regular sized puny lil biscuits. These are HUGE. Approximately 3-4 inches x 3-4 inches x 3-4 tall
- Serves 8-12 people
Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, And Folic Acid), Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Nonfat Milk, Enzymes, Active Cultures, Organic Palm Fruit Shortening, Buttermilk (Cultured Grade A Lowfat Milk And Fat-free Milk, Nonfat Milk Solids, Salt, Sodium Citrate), Baking Powder, Organic Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Butter (Cream), Pork Bacon [Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Natural Smoke], Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Flavoring, Sodium Nitrite), Onion (Onion, Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar).
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits are baked fresh
- Upon arrival, place in the freezer unless you plan to serve these within a day or two. We recommend individually wrapping them for longer life in the freezer
- To serve, allow biscuits to thaw for about 2 hours (or overnight). Then bake in toaster oven or preheated oven at 375 degrees for 5 – 6 minutes
- Biscuits ship on Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.