Hinck’s Turkey Farm ships its legendary turkey nationwide on Goldbelly! Hinck’s Turkey Farm has been raising New Jersey’s best tasting free range birds since 1938. Hinck turkeys are vegetarians and never eat any animal by-products or synthetic supplements. Each turkey is hand selected to ensure you get the best of the flock. Turkeys weigh 17 lbs each.
Family-owned Hinck’s Turkey Farm has been raising the best free range birds on their farm in Manasquan, New Jersey, since 1938. Second generation poultry farmer Richard Hinck transformed a small egg business into a famous ready-to-cook turkey business. Their turkeys are vegetarian-fed and are raised in a natural, clean, drug-free, stress-free environment. Each farm-to-table turkey is seasoned with Hinck’s proprietary blend of spices, then slow roasted for maximum flavor.
- Turkeys weigh 19-20 lbs. each
- Turkeys serve approximately 1 person per pound
Instructions / Storage
- Turkey ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place turkey in the fridge or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- May be kept in fridge for up to 4 days
- Hinck’s Turkeys ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry, guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.