Hinck’s Turkey Farm has been raising New Jersey’s best tasting free range birds since 1938. Each turkey is raised in a natural, drug-free, stress-free manner, in a safe, clean, and healthy environment. Hinck turkeys are vegetarians and never eat any animal by-products or synthetic supplements.
Each turkey is hand selected to ensure you get the best of the flock. Turkeys weigh 17 lbs each.
- Turkeys weigh 17 lbs. each
- Turkeys serve approximately 1 person per pound
Instructions / Storage
- Turkey ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place turkey in the fridge or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- May be kept in fridge for up to 4 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hinck’s Turkeys ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry, guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.