Hinck’s Turkey Farm ships its legendary ribeye steaks nationwide on Goldbelly! These juicy ribeye steaks have been fully cooked “sous vide” style. This cooking technique is used by some of the world’s top chefs because it seals in the meat’s natural juices, and yields a uniform temperature. These Black Angus ribeyes are incredibly tender and juicy, cooked to a perfect medium-rare throughout, and ready to be finished off on your grill or cast-iron pan. Hinck Turkey Farm is the only USDA plant using esSVee meats’ proprietary sous vide/roasting method of cooking, which guarantees your steak will be moist and delicious.
Family-owned Hinck’s Turkey Farm has been raising the best free range birds on their farm in Manasquan, New Jersey, since 1938. Second generation poultry farmer Richard Hinck transformed a small egg business into a famous ready-to-cook turkey business. Their turkeys are vegetarian-fed and are raised in a natural, clean, drug-free, stress-free environment. Each farm-to-table turkey is seasoned with Hinck’s proprietary blend of spices, then slow roasted for maximum flavor.
- Choose between 2 or 4 boneless Ribeye Steaks
- Steaks are 1" thick and weigh 16 oz each
- Steaks are fully cooked before shipping
- All Natural
- Non GMO
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship frozen with ice packs, may arrive frozen or thawed
- Refrigerate upon arrival and enjoy within 48 hours
- Steaks can be kept frozen for up to 6 months with no loss of quality, texture or taste
Heating instuctions for 2 steaks (double the water for 4 steaks):
- Remove steaks from refrigerator in their vacuum-sealed bag and bring to room temperature (about 1 to 2 hours)
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil in a large pot
- Once boiling, turn off the heat and add a quart of luke warm water
- Immerse steaks (still wrapped) in warm water for 10 minutes
- While steaks are re-therming in the warm water, choose your searing method – grill or cast iron pan. Pre-heat grill or pan on high
- After 10 minutes, remove steaks from water bath and remove from plastic wrapping
- Pat dry with a paper towel and season to your liking (we recommend Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper)
- Sear on high heat, one minute per side (longer if you like it well-done or medium-well)
- Hinck’s Turkeys ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry, guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.