These juicy Ribeye steaks have been fully cooked “sous vide” style. This cooking technique is used by some of the world’s top chefs because it seals in the meat’s natural juices, and yields a uniform temperature. These Black Angus ribeyes are incredibly tender and juicy, cooked to a perfect medium-rare throughout, and ready to be finished off on your grill or cast-iron pan.
Hinck Turkey Farm is the only USDA plant using esSVee meats proprietary Sous Vide/Roasting method of cooking, which guarantees your steak will be moist and delicious.
- Choose between 2 or 4 boneless Ribeye Steaks
- Steaks are 1" thick and weigh 16 oz each
- Steaks are fully cooked before shipping
- All Natural
- Non GMO
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship frozen with ice packs, may arrive frozen or thawed
- Refrigerate upon arrival and enjoy within 48 hours
- Steaks can be kept frozen for up to 6 months with no loss of quality, texture or taste
Heating instuctions for 2 steaks (double the water for 4 steaks):
- Remove steaks from refrigerator in their vacuum-sealed bag and bring to room temperature (about 1 to 2 hours)
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil in a large pot
- Once boiling, turn off the heat and add a quart of luke warm water
- Immerse steaks (still wrapped) in warm water for 10 minutes
- While steaks are re-therming in the warm water, choose your searing method – grill or cast iron pan. Pre-heat grill or pan on high
- After 10 minutes, remove steaks from water bath and remove from plastic wrapping
- Pat dry with a paper towel and season to your liking (we recommend Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper)
- Sear on high heat, one minute per side (longer if you like it well-done or medium-well)
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hinck’s Turkeys ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry, guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.