A fully roasted turkey breast from turkeys that are hand selected from Hinck’s flocks to be the best of the bunch. Since 1938 Hinck Turkey Farm has raised their turkeys in a natural, drug-free, stress-free manner, in a safe, clean, and healthy growing environment. Hinck’s turkeys are vegetarians and never eat any animal by-products or synthetic supplements.
Each Turkey breast is brined with natural ingredients, sugar, salt, garlic, bay leaf, peppercorn, then seasoned with Hinck’s proprietary blend of spices and slow cooked for 6 hours. Hinck Turkey Farm is the only USDA plant using esSVee meats proprietary Sous Vide/Roasting method of cooking, which guarantees your turkey breast will be moist and delicious. Rather than spending hours prepping and cooking, you can just reheat this special turkey breast in minutes for a perfect holiday dinner (be sure to take all the credit for the perfect meal)!
- Choose between 3½ or 4 lb Turkey Breast
- 3½ lb serves 6 to 8 people
- 4 lb serves 8 to 10 people
Contains: Turkey, sugar, salt, garlic, bay leaf, peppercorn and other spices
Instructions / Storage
- Turkey Breast ships with frozen with ice packs, may arrive frozen or thawed
- Place turkey in the refrigerator or freeze upon arrival
- Can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks if the seal is not broken on the bag
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Turkey Breast arrives fully cooked and can be served cold or heated
- Turkey Breast should be fully thawed before heating
- Remove breast from refrigerator about two hours before heating
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place turkey breast in a deep roasting pan with a baking rack
- Add a half inch to an inch of water or chicken broth in the pan, making sure the breast is not touching the liquid
- Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil and place in oven for 40 mins
- Remove foil and place back into oven to crisp skin, about 10 to 15 minutes
- Use a meat thermometer to check that the deepest part of the breast has reached 130°F
- Remove from oven, allow to rest 15 minutes before carving
- Slice breast to desired thickness and place in a single layer on a microwavable-safe platter
- Cover turkey slices with a moist paper towel or plastic wrap
- Microwave on High for 1-2 minutes, add time in small increments until desired temperature is reached
- Hinck’s Turkeys ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry, guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.