Turkey is a delicious way to enjoy barbecue and Hill Country’s is incredibly moist with a pronounced smokey flavor. We brine a beautifully butchered turkey breast in herbed buttermilk for 12 hours before smoking it in our custom-built pits over imported Post Oak wood from Texas – which creates the pink smoke ring – guaranteeing rich flavor and a juicy, fully-cooked bite.
This package serves 5-6 people and includes a Smoked Whole BBQ Turkey Breast (4.5 lbs.)
- Arrives unsliced
turkey breast, butter milk, sugar, salt, guajillo pods, corriander, onion powder, butter, pepper, cayene
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the fridge for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 1 month.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Remove from plastic
- Wrap turkey in foil
- Place on a baking sheet in the oven for about 1 -1.5 hours until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hill Country Barbecue Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.