Turkey is a delicious way to enjoy barbecue and Hill Country’s is incredibly moist with a pronounced smokey flavor. We brine a beautifully butchered turkey breast in herbed buttermilk for 12 hours before smoking it in our custom-built pits over imported Post Oak wood from Texas – which creates the pink smoke ring – guaranteeing rich flavor and a juicy, fully-cooked bite.
This package serves 5-6 people and includes a Smoked Whole BBQ Turkey Breast (4.5 lbs.)
- Arrives unsliced
turkey breast, butter milk, sugar, salt, guajillo pods, corriander, onion powder, butter, pepper, cayene
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the fridge for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 1 month.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Remove from plastic
- Wrap turkey in foil
- Place on a baking sheet in the oven for about 1 -1.5 hours until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached
- Hill Country Barbecue Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.