Chopped Brisket could be a meal on its own, but along with the rest of this Hill Country Homestyle Kit, your everyday sandwich will be taken to a whole new level. Includes: 2 pounds of chopped tender, moist and flavorful dry-rubbed high-quality beef smoked low and slow in their custom-built pits over imported Post Oak from Texas then flash-frozen, 1 bag of Martin’s potato rolls, housemade pickles, and Barbecue Sauce
This package serves 8 people and includes everything you need to make 8 Chopped BBQ Brisket Sandwiches:
- 8 Martins Potato Buns
- 2 lbs. Chopped BBQ Brisket
- 1 jar Pickles
- 8 oz. Barbecue Sauce
- Chopped Brisket – brisket, salt, pepper
- Barbecue Sauce: ketchup, worcestershire, distilled vineagar, molases, anchovie, salt, garlic , tamerind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract, aple cider vineager, peach preserves, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, black pepper,
- PICKLE: Kirby cucumber, cider vinager, chili flake, garlic, dried dill, coriander salt sugar
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the fridge for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 1 month.
- Remove from packaging
- Preheat oven to 325 degree
- Place meat in ½ pan with 1 cup of water
- Cover and place in the oven at 325 degrees until a thermometer reads 165 degrees or above. About 20 minutes depending on the oven and your refrigerator temp
- Remove from the oven
Build the Sandwiches
- Add brisket to the buns
- Top with BBQ sauce with as little or as much as you like. We recommend starting small and adding as needed.
- Finish with Pickles, and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hill Country Barbecue Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.