Chopped brisket could be a meal on its own, but along with the rest of this Hill Country Homestyle Kit, your everyday sandwich will be taken to a whole new level. It includes chopped tender, moist and flavorful dry-rubbed high-quality beef smoked low and slow in custom-built pits over imported Post Oak from Texas, Martin’s potato rolls, housemade pickles, and barbecue sauce!
In 2007, Hill Country Barbecue Market debuted on the New York restaurant scene with two smokers, three bars, 250 seats, and a stage built for playing Texas-style music, and was immediately hailed as one of the city’s best barbecue joints. Seven days a week for lunch and dinner, hungry barbecue lovers grab a tray and pony up to a massive counter serving Texas brisket, ribs, pulled pork, Texas sausage, corn pudding, mac & cheese, and many more mouth-watering specialties.
This package serves 8 people and includes everything you need to make 8 Chopped BBQ Brisket Sandwiches:
- 8 Martins Potato Buns
- 2 lbs. Chopped BBQ Brisket
- 1 jar Pickles
- 8 oz. Barbecue Sauce
- Chopped Brisket – brisket, salt, pepper
- Barbecue Sauce: ketchup, worcestershire, distilled vineagar, molases, anchovie, salt, garlic , tamerind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract, aple cider vineager, peach preserves, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, black pepper,
- PICKLE: Kirby cucumber, cider vinager, chili flake, garlic, dried dill, coriander salt sugar
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the fridge for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 1 month.
- Remove from packaging
- Preheat oven to 325 degree
- Place meat in ½ pan with 1 cup of water
- Cover and place in the oven at 325 degrees until a thermometer reads 165 degrees or above. About 20 minutes depending on the oven and your refrigerator temp
- Remove from the oven
Build the Sandwiches
- Add brisket to the buns
- Top with BBQ sauce with as little or as much as you like. We recommend starting small and adding as needed.
- Finish with Pickles, and enjoy!
- Hill Country Barbecue Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.