Your choice of four or eight soft, sticky, sourdough challah buns, with decadent cream cheese icing!
High Street is home to some of Philly’s best fresh bread, baked goods, sandwiches, pizzas, and other locally-sourced fare. It’s the creation of chef Eli Kulp and restaurateur Ellen Yin, both James Beard Award nominees. They work with local purveyors to source only the highest quality ingredients, including the locally-sourced grain that goes into their legendary bread.
This package serves 4 people and includes of 4 Cinnamon Buns
- Each Cinnamon Bun measures 4″ × 4″ and weighs 3.5 oz.
- Choose to add a bag of honey granola (each 12 oz.)
Cinnamon Buns – Eggs, Yeast, Ap Flour, Bolted Wheat Flour, Salt, Grapeseed Oil, Butter, Dark Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Confectioners’ Sugar, Vanilla, Milk, Cream Cheese, Water, Sugar
Honey Granola – Brown Sugar, Honey, Butter, Gluten-Free Oats, Slivered Almonds, Pepitas, Cinnamon, Quinoa, Olive Oil and Sun-dried Cherries
Produced in a facility that processes nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Baked Goods arrive fresh and ready to enjoy in branded packaging
- Cinnamon Buns will last 1-2 days at room temperature, 2-3 days in the fridge, or up to 2 months frozen
- Refrigerating Cinnamon Buns is not recommended
- To thaw, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and heat baked goods for several minutes.
- High Street Philadelphia ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.