Adapted from 1800’s trapper journals, Mahnomen (mah-NO-men) porridge is one of Hell’s Kitchen’s most beloved menu items! It’s made with hand-parched wild rice, roasted hazelnuts, dried blueberries, sweetened cranberries, and pure maple syrup. It’s the perfect breakfast dish — just add cream!
Hell’s Kitchen is one of Minneapolis’ most fun and funky restaurants, boasting live music, a 35 foot-long Bloody Mary bar, and some ridiculously tasty and quirky food. Opened by Mitch Omer, Steve Meyer, and Mitch’s wife Cynthia in May 2002, Hell’s Kitchen is today completely employee-owned. The family-friendly underground restaurant features locally-sourced & inspired American-style scratchmade comfort food that’s unfussy, unfancy, and wildly delicious, and it’s so popular that USA Today named it Minnesota’s “most booked restaurant.”
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- Wild Rice (8 oz.)
- Maple Syrup (2 oz.)
- Roasted Hazelnuts (4 oz.)
- Dried Blueberries (4 oz.)
- Dried Cranberries (4 oz.)
Cream Not Included
- Porridge Kit – Native-harvested Wild Rice, Pure Maple Syrup, Hazelnuts, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil)
Instructions / Storage
- Porridge Kit arrives ready to use
- Kit is shelf-stable and may be kept at room temp
- Just add cream!
- Hell’s Kitchen ships Wednesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.