Hell’s Kitchen’s peanut butter — made in very small batches — was put on the map when Lynn Rosetto Kasper swooned over it on her NPR Splendid Table show years ago. And Roadfood.com) said it “could very well be the best peanut butter on the planet.” And of course, it’s beloved by their diners!
Hell’s Kitchen is one of Minneapolis’ most fun and funky restaurants, boasting live music, a 35 foot-long Bloody Mary bar, and some ridiculously tasty and quirky food. Opened by Mitch Omer, Steve Meyer, and Mitch’s wife Cynthia in May 2002, Hell’s Kitchen is today completely employee-owned. The family-friendly underground restaurant features locally-sourced & inspired American-style scratchmade comfort food that’s unfussy, unfancy, and wildly delicious, and it’s so popular that USA Today named it Minnesota’s “most booked restaurant.”
This package includes 2 jars of Housemade Peanut Butter (each 17.7 oz.)
- Each Jar includes 16 Servings (32 Servings Total)
- Housemade Peanut Butter – Roasted Peanuts, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavorings), Honey, Brown Sugar, Peanut Oil, Kosher Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Peanut Butter arrives ready to enjoy
- May be stored at room temperature for up to 6 months
- Hell’s Kitchen ships Wednesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.