This kit contains everything you need to recreate one of Minneapolis’ most legendary brunches at home! It includes one quart of their legendary lemon ricotta hotcake batter, a quart of made-from-scratch Bloody Mary mix, four bison sausage patties, a huge three pound loaf of not-to-be-missed sausage bread, a 10-ounce jar of their legendary small-batch peanut butter, and a 10-ounce jar of their popular housemade blackberry ginger jam.
Hell’s Kitchen is one of Minneapolis’ most exciting and funky restaurants, with a live music stage, a 35 foot-long Bloody Mary bar, and some ridiculously good food. Opened by Mitch Omer, Steve Meyer, and Mitch’s wife Cynthia in May 2002, Hell’s Kitchen is today completely employee-owned. The family-friendly subterranean restaurant features locally-sourced & inspired scratchmade American comfort food that’s unfussy, unfancy, and wildly delicious, and it’s so popular that USA Today named it Minnesota’s “most booked restaurant.”
This package serves 4 people and includes
- 1 Qt. Lemon Ricotta Hotcake Batter
- 4 Bison Maple Sausage Patties (each 3 oz.)
- 1 loaf of Deliciously Quirky Sausage Bread
- 1 Qt. Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 jar Housemade Peanut Butter (10 oz.)
- 1 jar Blackberry Ginger Jam (10 oz.)
- Sausage Bread Loaf weighs 3 lbs. and measures 8.75″ × 4.25″ × 4.5″
- Sausage Bread – Flour, Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, Italian Sausage, Maple Syrup, Eggs, Coffee, Walnuts, Currants, Butter, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Spices.
- Housemade Peanut Butter – Roasted Peanuts, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavorings), Honey, Brown Sugar, Peanut Oil, Kosher Salt.
- Bloody Mary Mix – Tomato Juice, Vegetable Juice, Lemon Juice, Horseradish, Lemon Pepper, Celery Salt, Ginger Puree, Worcestershire Sauce, Tobasco Sauce
- Lemon-Ricotta Hotcake Batter – Lemon Zest, Egg Whites, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Flour, Ricotta Cheese, Butter, Salt
- Bison Sausage – Ground Bison, Ground Pork, Maple Syrup, Shallots, Onion, Garlic, Sage, Thyme, Salt, White Pepper, Red Pepper Flakes
- Blackberry Ginger Jam – Blackberries, Blackberry Preserves, Sugar, Lemon Zest, Ginger
Instructions / Storage
- Brunch Kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, refrigerate all contents except the Peanut Butter
- Sausage Patties, Sausage Bread, and Bloody Mary Mix may be kept frozen 6 months
- Hotcake batter may be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Peanut Butter may be stored at room temperature for up to 6 months
- If refrigerated, remaining items are best enjoyed within 36 hours
- Heat skillet on medium-high heat and coat lightly with oil or butter
- Cook sausage patties for approx 2.5 – 3 minutes on each side, or until internal temp reaches 165.
- Cut into slices approx. 1” thick
- Heat skillet on medium-high heat and coat lightly with butter and grill to desired darkness.
- In a hurry? Just slice and toast in toaster.
Lemon Ricotta Hotcakes:
- Heat skillet on medium-high heat
- Coat pan with approx. 1Tbsp butter
- Pour ¼ batter into hot skillet
- Cook approx. 4 minutes until bubbles appear, then flip and cook for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- Optional: garnish with fresh berries and dust with powdered sugar.
- Fill glass to top with ice
- Add ¼ cup vodka, gin, tequila or aquavit
- Top with ½ cup Hell’s Kitchen Bloody Mix
- Hell’s Kitchen ships Wednesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.