This Sausage pizza is made with beef and pork sausage and topped with lots of mozzarella cheese!
From humble roots in Milaca, Minnesota, comes one of the Upper Midwest’s absolute favorite thin crust pizzas. Heggies Pizza was founded in 1989 by Don and Polly Hegedus, who set up a pizza making operation in their two-stall garage in Northern Minnesota (at the time, it was rumored to be the smallest USDA-inspected facility in the country). Heggies is the pizza fan favorite in Minnesota for pizza pies like the Six Pack meat-lovers pizza.
- This package includes 3 pizzas
- Each pizza is 12" and serves 3-4 people
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas are made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs that may thaw fully or partially during transit
- Upon arrival, place pizzas in the freezer until ready to heat. Please serve before the best by date printed on the package.
- To serve, preheat oven to 450 degrees. Remove pizza from wrapper and place in the oven. Bake approximately 10 – 12 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Heggies Pizza ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.