Prove your mastery over roast meats with this deboned turkey stuffed with a boneless duck AND a chicken! A layer of Cajun cornbread stuffing is added between each bird and Hebert’s special seasoning is sprinkled over the top. It’s turkey, duck, chicken and stuffing — all in one bite!
This package serves 18 people and includes a 16 lb. Small Turducken
turkey, duck, chicken, pork, onions, bell pepper, beef, cornbread (cornmeal, flour, milk, eggs, sugar, baking powder, soybean oil and salt), water, roux (soybean oil and flour), bell pepper, celery, onion tops, cornstarch, parsley flakes, salt, red pepper, paprika, black pepper, garlic powder
Instructions / Storage
- The Turducken ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place all items in the freezer or fridge (if you plan to enjoy sooner rather than later)
- Please Note: The Turducken takes 3 days to thaw prior to heating
- May be kept in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Take out of the box, and leave in fridge to thaw out for 3 days
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Cook for 4 hours covered, then 1 hour uncovered
- Pull the string, serve, and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hebert’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.