Hebert’s Classic Cajun gumbos are a Louisiana treat, based on recipes that have been passed down for generations. It’s a perfect addition to any meal or simply enjoyed by itself on a cold day!
Since 1984, Hebert’s (pronounced “A-Bears”) has been making stuffed deboned chickens and turduckens in Maurice, Louisiana. But Hebert’s is no one trick pony. They’re also turning out all those legendary Cajun classics like crawfish pie, shrimp étouffée, gumbo, boudin, stuffed catfish, red beans, and crawfish pie, all based on old family recipes and made with the highest-quality Louisiana ingredients. If you’re looking for a true taste of Cajun Country, look no further than Hebert’s.Rice Not Included
This package serves 6 people and includes your choice of 3 Qts. of Gumbo
- Rice Not Included
Gumbo Options Include
- Seafood Gumbo
- Shrimp and Okra Gumbo
- Chicken & Sausage Gumbo
- Duck & Andouille Gumbo
- Seafood Gumbo – shrimp, crawfish, crabmeat, roux (flour, bleached enriched flour, [malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin], soybean oil), water, onions, salt, cayenne pepper, granulated garlic, black pepper, green onions, parsley
- Shrimp and Okra Gumbo – okra, water, shrimp, rotel, and seasonings
- Chicken & Sausage Gumbo – water, boneless chicken meat, pork sausage (pork, salt, red pepper, black pepper, garlic, onion tops), roux (soybean oil, bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, floic acid), onion tops, salt, red pepper, black pepper, garlic
- Duck & Andouille Gumbo – water, boneless duck meat, andouille (pork, water, sugar, salt, red pepper, black pepper), roux (soybean oil, bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), onion tops, salt, red pepper, black pepper, garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Gumbo ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place immediately in freezer
- May be kept refrigerated in original packaging up to 5 days or frozen for up to 1 year
- Thaw overnight in the fridge
- Remove from container
- Heat on stovetop
- Serve on top of rice
- Hebert’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.