The Chesapeake Bay Rockfish really shows off two of the Maryland Eastern Shore’s delicacies; Prime Chesapeake Rockfish topped off with Jumbo Crab Imperial.
Harris Seafood Company’s old processing house opened its doors in 1941 on the Kent Narrows Waterway in the Chesapeake Bay, and it’s been an Eastern Shore tradition ever since. Harris Crab House is the only remaining oyster house operating year-round in Maryland, and it’s run by the fifth-generation Harris family. They buy their seafood from about 350 local watermen and employ about 140 locals, and are committed to bringing the very best Maryland seafood straight from the dock to your door.
This package includes your choice of 1 or 2 Stuffed Rockfish FIllets
- Each fillet serves 1-2 people
- Each fillet weighs approx 14 oz.
Wild Caught Chesapeake Bay Rockfish, wild-caught blue crab meat, eggs, mayonnaise, seasonings, lemon
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove from package and refrigerate
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days
- May be kept in a freezer for up to 1 month
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place each Fillet on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the fillet and crab imperial begins to brown.
- Remove the baking sheet and serve.
- Harris Crab House ships Monday-Thursay of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.