Since 1944, Obrycki’s Crab House has been serving up some of Baltimore’s best steamed Maryland blue crabs with their trademark black pepper-based seasoning. Harbour House Crabs is now exclusively offering Obrycki’s seasoning in both one and two dozen offerings, shipped straight to your door.
Each dozen serves approximately 2 people
This Package Includes:
- 12 or 24 steamed and seasoned blue crabs ( 6 1/4 – 7 inches point to point)
- 1 Roll of Crab Paper
- 2 Crab Mallets
- 1 “I Love Crabs” pint glass
HHC Seasoning ingredients – Salt, Spices & Paprika
Instructions / Storage
Steamed blue crabs are ready to enjoy right out of the box.
- If you’d like to save them for later, remove crabs from the cooler and store in the refrigerator.
If you prefer, to re-steam:
- Heat a large pot with approximately 2 inches of water on the bottom.
- Place a rack or steaming basket in the pot to keep the crabs out of the water.
- Wait until steam is apparent before placing the crabs in the pot
- Let the crabs steam until visible steam pushes out from under the lid.
- This method takes about 4-5 minutes per dozen crabs.
- To prevent scorching, always make sure there is enough water in the pot.
Steam times may vary
- Store any unused crabs in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours after arrival.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Harbor House Crabs ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.