This is a perfect blue crab experience shipped directly to your door. Feast on fresh extra large crabs steamed and seasoned with the legendary Harbour House Crabs Seasoning.
Since 2000, Harbour House Crabs has been hand picking and steaming to order Blue Crab from Maryland’s Eastern Shore. Founded by crab enthusiast Curt Engle (not the wrestler!), Harbour House Crabs seasons and steams its Chesapeake Bay Maryland Blue Crabs before shipping the sweet taste of Maryland crabs across the country.
- Choose up to 2 dozen steamed crabs
- Crabs vary in size from 6 ¼ to 7 inches point to point based on the daily catch
- 1 Crab Paper
- 2 Mallets
- 1 iLoveCrabs Pint Glass
Instructions / Storage
Steamed blue crabs are ready to enjoy right out of the box. If not eating right away remove from cooler and store in the refrigerator. If you prefer, to re-steam, heat a large pot with approximately 2 inches of water on the bottom. Place a rack or steaming basket in the pot to keep the crabs out of the water. Wait until steam is apparent before placing the crabs in the pot. Let the crabs steam until after steam pushes out from under the lid. About 4-5 minutes for one dozen crabs. To prevent scorching, always make sure there is enough water in the pot. Steam times may vary. Store any unused crabs in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours after arrival. HHC Seasoning ingredients – Salt, Spices & Paprika.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Crabs ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.