Crab Feast Dinner
Stop being crabby and dig in to a full feast of Steamed Blue Crabs and Crabcakes, Jumbo Shrimp and Brownies to complete your meal.
Each Crab Feast serves 2-3 people
- 1 Dozen Premium Steamed & Traditionally Seasoned Hard Shell Crabs (5 ½ to 6 ¼ Inches)
- 2 Harbour House Crabs Cakes
- 1/2 Pound Steamed Jumbo Shrimp
- 4 Espresso Bean Brownies
- 2 Mallets
Instructions / Storage
Steamed Blue Crabs
Steamed blue crabs are ready to enjoy right out of the box. If not eating right away remove from cooler and store in the refrigerator. If you prefer, to re-steam, heat a large pot with approximately 2 inches of water on the bottom. Place a rack or steaming basket in the pot to keep the crabs out of the water. Wait until steam is apparent before placing the crabs in the pot. Let the crabs steam until after steam pushes out from under the lid. About 4-5 minutes for one dozen crabs. To prevent scorching, always make sure there is enough water in the pot. Steam times may vary. Store any unused crabs in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours after arrival. HHC Seasoning ingredients – Salt, Spices & Paprika.
Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes
Keep frozen until ready to prepare. Place defrosted crab cakes on baking sheet/pan on top of small pad of butter or drizzle with melted butter. Place in preheated 350 degree oven for 5-6 minutes. Next, put under broiler for about 2-3 minutes until a nice golden brown top.
Jumbo Gulf Shrimp
Pre-steamed & Ready to eat right out of the box. Serve with your favorite seasoning or sauce. Keep refrigerated until use. To re-steam, Place a steam basket into the pot and place your shrimp into the basket keeping them out of the water. After the steam rolls out from under the lid for approximately 2 minutes until hot. Steam time may vary. Freeze any unused portions 3 days after delivery.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Crabs ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.