A romantic evening in…dinner, delivered from Maine, provides the perfect addition to your plans. Begin with a serving of our cozy Clam Chowder, then savor our one-of-a-kind, sumptuous Lobster Topped Lobster Pot Pie, finish your meal with our heart shaped Maple Cream Blueberry Cakes, which are the epitome of dessert perfection.
For over 20 years, Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. has been creating and shipping legendary Maine lobster experiences nationwide. Starting with family recipes that go back generations, we’ve continued to grow and expand our product line to include several award-winning meals. And while things have certainly changed over the years, our commitment to delivering a pure Maine experience is as strong as ever. Come see what it means to order from a small team with big values that insists on never hiding the taste of Maine lobster.
This package serves 2 people and includes
- 2 Lobster Topped Lobster Pot Pies (each 7 oz.)
- 1 Container Clam Chowder (32 oz.)
- 2 Maple Cream Blueberry Cakes (3 oz.)
Clam Chowder – Light Cream (milk, cream), Clam meat, Potatoes, Fish Stock (water, cod, haddock, onions, celery, black pepper, thyme, mustard seed, bay leaves), Onions, Wheat flour, Soybean oil, Whole clams in the shell, Butter (cream, salt), Clam broth (dehydrated clam broth, maltodextrin), Sea salt, Celery, Salt Pork (pork, sea salt), Spices, Worcestershire sauce (distilled white vinegar, molasses, water, sugar, onions, anchovies, salt, garlic, cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), Garlic.
Contains: milk, shellfish (clam), fish (haddock, cod, anchovies), Wheat.
Processed in a facility that also processes soy, egg, tree nuts.
Lobster Topped Lobster Pot Pies – Lobster, Heavy cream, Puff pastry (USDA grade AA butter, unbleached flour, water, salt, lemon juice), Milk, Sherry (sulfites), Lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, paprika, natural butter flavor, spices, garlic powder, saffron), Modified food starch, Butter (cream, salt), Tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), Sugar, Paprika, Black pepper. Contains: shellfish (lobster), milk, wheat. Made in a facility that also processes: soy, egg, fish, tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
Maple Cream Blueberry Cakes – Sugar, Coconut Milk (Coconut Extract, Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite (As Preservative)), All-purpose flour (unbleached hard wheat enriched flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Coffee, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Wild Maine Blueberries, Distilled Vinegar, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Sugar, Vegan Butter (Vegetable Oil Blend [Palm Fruit, Canola, Water, Salt, Contains less than 2% of Natural Sunflower Lecithin]), Lactic Acid, Annatto Extract, Coconut Milk (Coconut Extract, Water, Citric Acid (As Antioxidant), Sodium Metabisulfite (As Preservative)), Vanilla Bourbon Extract (Water, Alcohol (35%), Vanilla Bean Extractives)), Maple Extract (Ethyl Alcohol, Water, Natural Flavor)). Contains: Wheat, Tree nuts (coconut). Made in a facility that also uses Egg, Peanuts, Fish, Milk, Soy.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- Cakes may be kept frozen for up to 6 months.
- They may be refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use.
- Pour into saucepan or double-boiler and heat on medium until steaming and internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Do not heat in bag.
Lobster Topped Lobster Pot Pies
- Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Bake on sheet pan for 15 minutes or until pastry has begun to puff.
- Reduce heat to 350° and continue baking for another 5-8 minutes until pastry is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.