Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its Maine Lobster Grilled Cheeses nationwide on Goldbelly! Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co’s Grilled Cheese Appetizers are sure to be a hit at your next party. Made with sweet Maine lobster surrounded by melting cheese and stuffed between slices of Sourdough baguette makes each sandwich’s two bites just perfect. All mini Maine Lobster Grilled Cheeses are buttered and ready to heat and serve.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
- Each package includes 18 Mini Lobster Grilled Cheese Appetizers
- Each Mini Lobster Grilled Cheese weighs approximately 1 oz.
Sourdough baguette (enriched unbleached wheat flour [flour, niacin, iron, ascorbic acid, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], water, yeast, salt, dextrose, malted barley flour), Lobster, Cream cheese (pasteurized milk & cream, cheese culture, salt, gum stabilizers [carob bean, guar + xanthan]), Butter (cream, salt), Swiss cheese (part-skim milk, enzymes, salt), Parmesan cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes and powdered cellulose), Romano cheese (pasteurized sheep’s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Salt, Garlic powder, Ground mustard, White pepper
CONTAINS: Milk, Shellfish (lobster), Wheat. Made in a facility that also uses: Egg, Tree nuts, Soy, Fish. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with Frozen Gel Packs and dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Keep frozen until ready to ready to prepare
- Cut a slit in the plastic wrap and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Place sandwiches in a sauté pan and grill each side for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.