Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its Maine Shore Dinner nationwide on Goldbelly! This is the ultimate lobster bake! Two lobster tails, one dozen mussels, eight shrimp, eight sea scallops, and two ears of corn are all drenched in an herbed lemon butter sauce. This award-winning combination is packaged in a large foil bag that can be cooked on the grill or in your oven, this is the life — a Maine lobster bake for two without any of the work. Just thaw, heat, and eat.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
- Note: We’ve added Alder chips to the bottom two layers of the foil bag to give the seafood a mild smoky “cooked outdoors” flavor. You may smell these chips if you cook the Maine Shore Dinner inside.
Serves 2-3 people
This package includes:
- 2 Maine lobster tails (5-6 oz. each)
- 12 Mussels
- 8 Shrimp
- 8 Sea scallops
- 2 Ears of corn
Maine lobster tails, scallops, shrimp, mussels, corn on the cob, butter, lemon, olive oil, lemon juice,lemon zest, salt, parsley, chive, garlic powder, black pepper, salt. Contains: Milk, lobster, shrimp. Made in a facility that also processes tree nuts, soy, egg, wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Product can be stored in a freezer for 9 months
- Ships with Frozen Gel Packs and dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
Oven Baked: Pre-heat oven to 450°. Place foil bag (unopened) on a baking sheet. Bake for 50-55 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut a slit in the foil to remove contents.
Outdoor Grilled: Pre-heat grill to highest temperature (about 450°). Place foil bag on center of grill rack and close cover. Grill for 35-40 minutes. Remove from grill and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut a slit in the foil and remove contents.
Caution: Steam is very hot.
Serving Suggestion for Maine Shore Dinner: To remove the meat from the lobster tails, we recommend cutting the bottom of the tail using boning shears or scissors. The meat is tender and will remove easily once the tail is opened. The sauce in the bottom of the foil is also outstanding—very rich and complex. Consider preparing some risotto or rice and drizzling the sauce over the top.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.