This is the ultimate lobster bake! Two lobster tails, one dozen mussels, eight shrimp, eight sea scallops, and two ears of corn are all drenched in an herbed lemon butter sauce. This award-winning combination is packaged in a large foil bag that can be cooked on the grill or in your oven, this is the life — a Maine lobster bake for two without any of the work. Just thaw, heat, and eat.
For over 20 years, Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. has been creating and shipping legendary Maine lobster experiences nationwide. Starting with family recipes that go back generations, we’ve continued to grow and expand our product line to include several award-winning meals. And while things have certainly changed over the years, our commitment to delivering a pure Maine experience is as strong as ever. Come see what it means to order from a small team with big values that insists on never hiding the taste of Maine lobster.
- Note: This product cooks inside of a foil smoker bag. This bag gives the seafood a mild, smoky “cooked outdoors” flavor. You may smell this as you cook the Maine Shore Dinner inside.”
This package serves 2-3 people and includes
- 2 Maine lobster tails (5-6 oz. each)
- 12 Mussels
- 8 Shrimp
- 8 Sea Scallops
- 2 Ears of Corn
- Choose to add more!
Add-on Options Include
- 6 Handmade Whoopie Pies – Enjoy six Maine Whoopie Pies: cookie-shaped chocolate cakes filled with delicious creamy vanilla frosting. If you’ve never had one, you are in for a treat!
- 1 Container Clam Chowder (32 oz.) – Hard-shell clams, clam broth, cream, butter, and hearty chunks of potatoes make up Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company’s famous clam chowder.
- 2 bottles of Lobster Bloody Mary Mix (each 12.7 oz.)
- Maine Shore Dinner for 2 – Maine lobster tails, scallops, shrimp, mussels, corn on the cob, butter, lemon, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, parsley, chive, garlic powder, black pepper, salt. Contains: Milk, lobster, shrimp. Made in a facility that also processes tree nuts, soy, egg, wheat.
- Clam Chowder – Light Cream (milk, cream), Clam meat, Potatoes, Fish Stock (water, cod, haddock, onions, celery, black pepper, thyme, mustard seed, bay leaves), Onions, Wheat flour, Soybean oil, Butter (cream, salt), Clam broth (dehydrated clam broth, maltodextrin), Sea salt, Celery, Salt Pork (pork, sea salt), Spices, Worcestershire sauce (distilled white vinegar, molasses, water, sugar, onions, anchovies, salt, garlic, cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), Garlic.
- Whoopie Pie – Sugar, Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Powdered sugar, Soy oil, Cocoa processed with alkali, Whole egg, Vegetable oil, Water, Modified corn starch, Mono and diglycerides, Whey, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Vital wheat gluten, Salt, Sorbitan monostearate, Calcium acetate, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Nonfat milk, Guar gum, Xanthan gum, Polysorbate 60, Natural and artificial flavor, soy flour. Contains: egg, soy, milk, wheat. Made in a facility that also uses: shellfish, tree nuts, fish.
- Lobster Bloody Mary Mix – Lobster Broth, Tomato Paste (Tomatoes), Tomato Puree (Tomatoes), Prepared Horseradish (U.s. Grown #1 Horseradish Roots, Distilled Vinegar, Traces of Kosher Salt), Carrot Juice, Celery Juice, Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, Cucumber Juice, Red Pepper Juice, Onion Juice, Habanero Pepper – Infused Rice Vinegar, Lettuce Juice, Hot Cherry Pepper Juice, Cucumber Puree, Daikon Puree, Daikon Juice, Spinach Juice, Parsley Juice, Beet Juice, Hiziki Seaweed – Infused Water, Red Pepper Puree, Jalapeno Juice, Salt, Black Pepper, Tamarind (Tamarind Concentrate), Anchovy Paste (Anchovies, Olive Oil, Salt), Molasses, Xanthan Gum, Celery Seed.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Product can be stored in a freezer for 9 months
- Ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- Pre-heat oven to 450°
- Place foil bag (unopened) on a baking sheet
- Bake for 50-55 minutes
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes
- Cut a slit in the foil to remove contents
- Serve & enjoy!
- Pre-heat grill to highest temperature (about 450°)
- Place foil bag on center of grill rack and close cover
- Grill for 35-40 minutes. Remove from grill and let sit for 5 minutes
- Cut a slit in the foil and remove contents
- Serve & enjoy!
- To remove the meat from the lobster tails, we recommend cutting the bottom of the tail using boning shears or scissors
- The sauce in the bottom of the foil is also outstanding—very rich and complex. Consider preparing some risotto or rice and drizzling the sauce over the top
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.