Take a trip to the wharf with this pure Maine experience. Our lobster rolls are always made with fresh, sustainably caught wild Maine lobster. We like to let our lobster speak for itself. That’s why we only add a touch of mayo and a dash of salt & pepper before serving it up on a buttery New England Split-Top Roll. As far as we’re concerned, when it comes to seasoning, less is more, and we think that you’ll agree. Hey, we didn’t win all these awards for nothing.
For best quality, we recommend consuming lobster salad by the “best by” date on the container, generally 2-3 days after receipt.
This package includes:
- 12 oz. Lobster Salad (fresh)
- 4 Split-Top Rolls
Lobster Salad: Lobster meat, Mayonnaise (soybean oil, water, whole eggs and egg yolks, vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium EDTA [used to protect quality] natural flavors), Spices. Contains: Egg, Soy, Shellfish (lobster). Made in a facility that also uses: Fish, Milk, Wheat, Tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
Split-Top Rolls: Wheat flour (with barley malt, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), high fructose corn syrup, yeast. Contains 2% or less of the following: soybean oil, maltodextrin, dextrose, cornstarch, salt, dough conditioner (ethoxylated mono and diglycerides, sodium stearoyl lactylate), soy oil, calcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, calcium iodate, calcium propionate (to protect freshness), calcium peroxide, soy flour. Contains: wheat, soy. Made in a facility that uses: Fish, shellfish, milk, egg, tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Store Lobster Salad in the refrigerator for no longer than the “best by” date on the container, consume promptly.
- This is a fresh product and cannot be frozen.
How To Assemble Your Lobster Roll
- Pull rolls apart gently.
- Butter outside surfaces of the rolls.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Place rolls, one buttered side down, in skillet.
- Cook until browned lightly—about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Open rolls and fill with the fresh Maine lobster salad.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.