Take a trip to the wharf with this pure Maine experience. Our lobster rolls are always made with fresh, sustainably caught wild Maine lobster. We like to let our lobster speak for itself. That’s why we only add a touch of mayo and a dash of salt & pepper before serving it up on a buttery New England Split-Top Roll. As far as we’re concerned, when it comes to seasoning, less is more, and we think that you’ll agree. Hey, we didn’t win all these awards for nothing.
For best quality, we recommend consuming lobster salad by the “best by” date on the container, generally 2-3 days after receipt.
For over 20 years, Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. has been creating and shipping legendary Maine lobster experiences nationwide. Starting with family recipes that go back generations, we’ve continued to grow and expand our product line to include several award-winning meals. And while things have certainly changed over the years, our commitment to delivering a pure Maine experience is as strong as ever. Come see what it means to order from a small team with big values that insists on never hiding the taste of Maine lobster.
This package includes
- 12 oz. Lobster Salad (fresh)
- 4 Split-Top Rolls
Lobster Salad – Lobster meat, Mayonnaise (soybean oil, water, whole eggs and egg yolks, vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium EDTA [used to protect quality] natural flavors), Spices. Contains: Egg, Soy, Shellfish (lobster). Made in a facility that also uses: Fish, Milk, Wheat, Tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
Split-Top Rolls – Wheat flour (with barley malt, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), high fructose corn syrup, yeast. Contains 2% or less of the following: soybean oil, maltodextrin, dextrose, cornstarch, salt, dough conditioner (ethoxylated mono and diglycerides, sodium stearoyl lactylate), soy oil, calcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, calcium iodate, calcium propionate (to protect freshness), calcium peroxide, soy flour. Contains: wheat, soy. Made in a facility that uses: Fish, shellfish, milk, egg, tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Product ships in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store Lobster Salad in the refrigerator for no longer than the “best by” date on the container, consume promptly.
- This is a fresh product and cannot be frozen.
- Pull rolls apart gently.
- Butter outside surfaces of the rolls.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Place rolls, one buttered side down, in skillet.
- Cook until browned lightly—about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Open rolls and fill with the fresh Maine lobster salad.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!* * Shipping Rates are as follows:
- 2-Day Express: $21.95
- Overnight: $49.95
- Priority Overnight: $59.95
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.