From recipe conception to plated presentation, we put in the effort so you don’t have to. Feast your eyes (and tastebuds) on two perfect portions of our award-winning Lobster Risotto served up in a real scallop shell. From our kitchen to yours, our rich, velvety risotto is the perfect combination of fresh chopped crimini mushrooms, grated swiss cheese, and enough fresh Maine lobster to fill your fork with every bite. Each half shell is topped with a layer of crunchy lemon & herb panko bread crumbs to give it that little something extra.
This package includes 2 Half Shells of Lobster Risotto (4 oz. each)
Lobster Risotto on the Half Shell: Cream, Arborio rice, lobster, crimini mushrooms, Panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), water, white wine (sulfites), Swiss cheese (part skim milk, enzymes, salt), butter (cream, salt), onion, olive oil, wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), ground dry mustard, parsley, chives, garlic, lemon zest, salt, white pepper. Contains: milk, shellfish (lobster), wheat. Made in a facility that uses: egg, soy, tree nuts, fish. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Shells ship frozen, may thaw in transit
- Pre-heat oven to 375°. Remove shells from freezer. Remove plastic wrap and wax board and place shells on baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes or until bubbly. Serve as an appetizer or as a meal with steak for an entree.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.