Our hearty Clam Chowder is chock full of chopped hard-shell clams and diced potatoes. Serve it up as a starter or with some crusty bread or crackers to make it a Maine meal.
Each package includes 32 oz. of Clam Chowder
- Each quart (32 oz.) serves 4 people
Clam Chowder: Light Cream (milk, cream), Clam meat, Potatoes, Fish Stock (water, cod, haddock, onions, celery, black pepper, thyme, mustard seed, bay leaves), Onions, Wheat flour, Soybean oil, Butter (cream, salt), Clam broth (dehydrated clam broth, maltodextrin), Sea salt, Celery, Salt Pork (pork, sea salt), Spices, Worcestershire sauce (distilled white vinegar, molasses, water, sugar, onions, anchovies, salt, garlic, cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), Garlic.
Contains: milk, shellfish (clam), fish (haddock, cod, anchovies), Wheat.
Processed in a facility that also processes soy, egg, tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use. Pour into saucepan or double-boiler and heat on medium until steaming and internal temperature reaches 165°. Do not heat in bag.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.