Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. ships its Gluten-Free Maine LobsterMac & Cheese nationwide on Goldbelly! Hancock’s famous, award-winning Lobster Mac & Cheese is now in a gluten-free version! This gluten-free lobster mac & cheese is made with elbow quinoa pasta, a mascarpone-cheddar sauce made with gluten free flour, and, of course, Maine lobster. It’s all topped with a crunchy mix of breadcrumbs made from corn and rice mixed with Romano cheese. The texture and taste are fantastic and taste just like the regular version.
It all began for Hazel “Nana” Ellis Hancock in the charming seaside town of Ogunquit, Maine, in 1946, when she opened an oceanside restaurant on a noble mission to serve the freshest Maine lobster she could find. It was a hit, and quickly became a family affair. Her granddaughter, Cal Hancock, picked up the culinary tradition and launched the award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster in 2000, using Nana’s long-held family recipes and honoring her devotion to quality and customer service. Hancock’s Lobster Mac and Cheese beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s “Throwdown” and has won multiple Gold awards at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
This package serves 6 people and includes 2.5 lbs. of Gluten Free Lobster Mac & Cheese
Pasta (organic corn flour, organic quinoa flour), cream, lobster, mascarpone cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, citric acid), cheddar cheese (milk, enzymes, salt), butter (salt, cream), shallots, breadcrumbs (filtered water, white rice flour, brown rice flour, eggs, corn starch, tapioca flour, canola oil, nonfat drymilk, brown sugar, potato flour, yeast, guar gum, salt, spices), Romano cheese (pasteurized sheep’s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose), parsley, chives, lemon zest, white pepper, salt. Contains: Shellfish, milk, egg. Made in a facility that also uses wheat, soy, fish, tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with Frozen Gel Packs and dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- When ready to prep, just thaw, bake in the oven for 25-30 min and serve.
- Detailed storage and prep are instructions included in the box.
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.