Brimming with Maine lobster meat in a sherry-splashed cream sauce, Hancock’s Pemaquid Point Lobster Pot Pies are wonderfully tempting. Lobster-shaped puff pastry decorations adorn the top of each pie, adding a touch of elegant whimsy to your meal. These award-winning pot pies are gorgeous, sumptuous and delicious. The pot pies come prepared in reusable, oven-proof ramekins.
Serves 4 people
This package includes:
- 4 individual 7 oz Lobster Pot Pies
- Arrive in ramekins ready to bake
Lobster, Heavy cream, Puff pastry (USDA grade AA butter, unbleached flour, water, salt, lemon juice), Milk, Sherry (sulfites), Lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, paprika, natural butter flavor, spices, garlic powder, saffron), Modified food starch, Butter (cream, salt), Tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), Sugar, Paprika, Black pepper. Contains: shellfish (lobster), milk, wheat. Made in a facility that also processes: soy, egg, fish, tree nuts. May contain shell fragments.
Instructions / Storage
Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator overnight or for several hours. Preheat oven to 425°. Bake on sheet pan for 15 minutes or until pastry has begun to puff. Reduce heat to 350° and continue baking for another 5-8 minutes until pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.