Habbersett Scrapple ships its famous scrapple nationwide on Goldbelly! Pan-fried to perfection, this Dutch-originated scrapple is the ultimate crispy, salty bite you want with your breakfast eggs and toast.
Scrapple, a beloved regional specialty, made its way to Philadelphia as early as the 17th century, but only became widely available by Habbersett in 1863. Founded by Isaac S. Habbersett in Middletown, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, and passed through many family generations, Habbersett Scrapple is now made in Delaware using the highest quality pork, all natural ingredients, and unique blend of spices, which is why they’re known as simply the best scrapple around.
- This package includes 6 packs of Habbersett Original Scrapple
- Each pack weighs 1 lb. and serves 3
Pork stock, pork scraps, cornmeal, wheat flour, salt and spices
Instructions / Storage
- Habbersett scrapple is shipped frozen with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place scrapple in the refrigerator or freezer to serve later
- To serve, allow scrapple to thaw in the fridge overnight. Slice into desired thickness and pan fry until browned and crispy
- Scrapple can be stored in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year
- Habbersett ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.