Gullo’s sepia/cuttlefish ink is a favorite of Michelin-starred chefs nationwide.
Started by Frank Gullo in Westbury, New York, Gullo Octopus are purveyors of the finest sushi-grade octopus, sourced from waters off of Spain and Portugal. Gullo tenderizes the octopus via a proprietary process that uses only sea salt and ice water. A longtime favorite of Michelin-starred chefs, Gullo Seafood is New York’s premier octopus provider.
- This pack contains 1 jar of Sepia/Cuttlefish Ink Jar
- Each jar is 500mL
Instructions / Storage
- Ink is frozen with ice packs.
- Ink may be kept in the refrigerator for 4-5 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 years.
- Gullo Seafood ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.