Gullo Seafood’s pre-cooked octopus legs make for a simple, succulent meal — just thaw and eat. You can also toss them on the grill, sear in a pan, or cut up for a salad. Perfectly cooked octopus all the time! Gullo’s wild-caught, sushi-grade, octopus legs are tenderized with sea salt and ice water, and then tumbled.
Founded by Frank Gullo in Westbury, New York, Gullo Octopus provides the finest sushi-grade octopus, sourced from waters off of Spain and Portugal. Gullo then tenderizes the octopus via a proprietary process that uses only sea salt and ice water. A longtime favorite of Michelin-starred chefs, Gullo Seafood is New York’s premier octopus distributor, supplying some of America’s most renowned chefs, including Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Michael Anthony, Masato Shimizu, and Bill Telepan.
- This pack contains 6 pre-cooked octopus legs.
- Each leg weighs .65 lbs. and serves 1-2 people.
Instructions / Storage
- Octopus arrives pre-cooked. To serve, simply thaw and eat.
- Octopus can be kept in the refrigerator for 4-5 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 years.
- Gullo Seafood ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.