Green’s Babka ships its legendary kosher babka nationwide on Goldbelly! If you want to set out a whole cake for your guests that not only looks good enough to eat but actually gets eaten down to the last crumb, a round babka is the perfect choice. The round cinnamon and chocolate babka are made from yeast dough spread with luscious chocolate and cinnamon filling. The filled dough is twisted to form the swirls of cinnamon and chocolate you see when you slice the loaf.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes from the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor in 1980. This family bakery handcrafts Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery in Brooklyn bakes over one million babkas every year.
This package serves 24 people includes 1 Round Cinnamon Babka and 1 Round Chocolate Babka
- Each Babka serves up to 12 people
- Each round Babka is 8" diameter and 3 1/8" tall
Cinnamon Babka – Flour, Sugar, Palm, Water, Whole Eggs, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Yeast & Salt
Chocolate Babka – Flour, Sugar, Palm, Water, Whole Eggs, Cocoa, Vanilla, Yeast & Salt
Babkas are made fresh with all-natural, nut-free ingredient and certified kosher pareve
Instructions / Storage
- Each babka is baked fresh and can last 6-8 weeks in a sealed bag
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.