Round Assorted Babka (Kosher) - 2 Pack
Using their mother’s recipes from the 1930s, the Green children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor. This family bakery has handcrafted rugelach, hamentashen and more Eastern European goodies since 1980, but it’s their knockout babka that has been named the best traditional babkas in NYC.
If you want to set out a whole cake for your guests that does not only look good enough to eat but actually get eaten down to the last crumb, a round babka is the perfect choice. The round cinnamon and chocolate babkas are made from yeast dough spread with luscious chocolate and cinnamon filling. The filled dough is twisted to form the swirls of cinnamon and chocolate you see when you slice the loaf.
- Each package includes 1 round cinnamon babka and 1 round chocolate babka.
- Each babka serves up to 12 people.
- Each round babka is 8" diameter and 3 1/8" tall
Cinnamon Babka: Flour, Sugar, Palm, Water, Whole Eggs, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Yeast & Salt
Chocolate Babka: Flour, Sugar, Palm, Water, Whole Eggs, Cocoa, Vanilla, Yeast & Salt
babkas are made fresh with all-natural, nut-free ingredient and certified kosher pareve
Instructions / Storage
Each babka is baked fresh and can last 6-8 weeks in a sealed bagDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.