Using their mother’s recipes from the 1930s, the Green children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor. This family bakery has handcrafted rugelach, hamentashen and more Eastern European goodies since 1980, but it’s their knockout babka that has been named the best traditional babkas in NYC.
These delightful rainbow cookie bars offer an unbeatable combination of vibrant color, appealingly soft texture, a distinctively delicious taste, and a coating of chocolate. Each cookie has four cake layers, one white, one green, one pink, and one yellow put together with a natural jam filling. The icing on this cake is the delectable coating achieved by hand dipping it in rich, dark chocolate. The chocolate and jam harmonize well with the undertones of marzipan flavor in the cake. If you set rainbow cookies out when entertaining, they disappear like magic.
- Each package includes 3 boxes of Hand Dipped Rainbow Cookies
- Each box includes approximately 9-10 cookies
- Certified Kosher Pareve
Instructions / Storage
Rainbow Cookies can be kept at room temperature for up to 4 weeksDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.