Choose Your Own Rugelach - 2 Pack (Kosher)
Using their mother’s recipes from the 1930s, the Green children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor. This family bakery has handcrafted rugelach, hamentashen and more Eastern European goodies since 1980, but it’s their knockout babka that has been named the best traditional babkas in NYC.
Though typically served on holidays and special occasions, Green’s homestyle Rugelach are the perfect treat for any occasion and baked fresh daily. Often revered as New York City’s best babka and rugelach bakery, Green’s baked goods make the perfect gift for gift for holidays, birthdays, or just because.
- Each package includes 2 boxes of Rugelach
- Each box contains approximately 14-16 cookies
- Certified Kosher Pareve
Choose from flavors
Rugelach are baked fresh and made of all-natural, nut-free ingredients.
Instructions / Storage
Rugelach are baked fresh and can last 6-8 weeks in a sealed bagDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.