Using their mother’s recipes from the 1930s, the Green children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor. This family bakery has handcrafted rugelach, hamentashen and more Eastern European goodies since 1980, but it’s their knockout babka that has been named the best traditional babkas in NYC.
Enjoy all of the flavor of traditional babka in a smaller, handheld version! Green’s chocolate babka swirls are made of a brioche-like yeast dough with sweet chocolate swirled into it. Green’s babkas pair perfectly with your morning coffee and are sweet enough to satisfy your desert cravings. Often revered as New York City’s best babka, Green’s Babka makes the perfect gift for gift for holidays, birthdays, or just because.
Each package includes 24 Chocolate Babka Swirls
Chocolate Babka: Flour, Sugar, Palm, Water, Whole Eggs, Cocoa, Vanilla, Yeast & Salt
babkas are made fresh with all-natural, nut-free ingredient and certified kosher pareve
Instructions / Storage
Each babka is baked fresh and can last 6-8 weeks in a sealed bagDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.