Celebrate in a sweet way with 2 of Green’s Babkas most popular flavors plus 2 Honey Cakes.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes dating back to the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery to honor her in 1980. This family-run bakery makes Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery makes more than a million babkas every year.
This package serves 48 people and includes:
- 1 Chocolate Babka,
- 1 Cinnamon Babka
- 2 Honey Cakes
- Each babka is approximately 7 1/2″ × 4 3/8″ × 4 1/4"
- Each Honey Cake is 8 5/8 × 4 1/12 x 3
Cinnamon Babka: Flour, Sugar, Palm, Water, Whole Eggs, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Yeast & Salt
Chocolate Babka: Flour, Sugar, Palm, Water, Whole Eggs, Cocoa, Vanilla, Yeast & Salt
Honey Cake: Flour, Honey, Whole Eggs, Water, Cinnamon, Vanilla & Salt
All products are made fresh with all-natural, nut-free ingredient and certified kosher pareve
Instructions / Storage
- Each babka is baked fresh and can last 6-8 weeks in a sealed bag
- Keep honey cakes at room temperature for up to 10 weeks
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.