Nearly 150 years and four generations later and Graeter’s is still making ice cream as they did in 1870. Home to the world’s only French Pot Freezer, Graeter’s uses this old-school machinery to churn out their custard-like ice cream 2 gallons at a time. Every flavor starts with a French-style ice cream base made with eggs and fresh local dairy with 18% butterfat – that’s nearly double standard ice cream! While Bob Graeter admits that the French Pot process is “not the most efficient way to make ice cream" it’s worth it because it makes superb ice cream with a dense, flavorful, and unique creamy texture. Talk about artisanal!
This S’Mores ice cream captures the essence of this campfire tradition by adding Graeter’s signature milk chocolate chips and soft mini marshmallows to a rich creamy graham cracker ice cream. Enjoy a trip back to summer camp, minus the mosquitoes and bunk beds. A truly unique treat!
This package includes 6 pints of S’Mores Ice Cream
- S’Mores – Cream, Milk, Cane Sugar, Chocolate Chips (sugar, milk, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, expeller pressed non-gmo soy oil, soy lecithin, vanilla), Marshmallows (tapioca syrup, cane sugar, tapioca starch, carrageenan, soy protein, natural flavor), skim milk, corn syrup, eggs, modified corn starch, caramel color, molasses, salt, yellow #5 and #6, artificial flavor, carob bean gum, guar gum.
Instructions / Storage
- Graeter’s Ice Cream ships frozen with Dry Ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Place ice cream in the freezer immediately upon arrival
- For the best experience, allow the ice cream to temper for 24 hours in the freezer before enjoying
Graeter’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.