Nearly 150 years and four generations later and Graeter’s is still making ice cream as they did in 1870. Home to the world’s only French Pot Freezer, Graeter’s uses this old-school machinery to churn out their custard-like ice cream 2 gallons at a time. Every flavor starts with a French-style ice cream base made with eggs and fresh local dairy with 18% butterfat – that’s nearly double standard ice cream! While Bob Graeter admits that the French Pot process is “not the most efficient way to make ice cream" it’s worth it because it makes superb ice cream with a dense, flavorful, and unique creamy texture. Talk about artisanal!
A chocolate lover’s delight, this ice cream is packed with soft, chewy brownie bits complementing the richness of the dark chocolate ice cream. Can you really have too much chocolate? (Spoiler alert: no, you can’t).
This package includes 6 pints of Dark Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream
- Dark Chocolate Brownie – Cream, Milk, Cane Sugar, Brownies (Sugar, Wheat Flour, Inter-esterified Soybean Oil, Eggs, Cocoa (processed with alkali), Rice Syrup, Water, Corn Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate and monocalcium phosphate), cocoa (processed with alkali), skim milk, invert sugar, eggs, carob bean gum, guar gum.
Instructions / Storage
- Graeter’s Ice Cream ships frozen with Dry Ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Place ice cream in the freezer immediately upon arrival
- For the best experience, allow the ice cream to temper for 24 hours in the freezer before enjoying
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
Graeter’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.