Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream - 6 Pints
Nearly 150 years and four generations later and Graeter’s is still making ice cream as they did in 1870. Home to the world’s only French Pot Freezer, Graeter’s uses this old-school machinery to churn out their custard-like ice cream 2 gallons at a time. Every flavor starts with a French-style ice cream base made with eggs and fresh local dairy with 18% butterfat – that’s nearly double standard ice cream! While Bob Graeter admits that the French Pot process is “not the most efficient way to make ice cream" it’s worth it because it makes superb ice cream with a dense, flavorful, and unique creamy texture. Talk about artisanal!
Looking for the best ice cream in the Midwest – look no further than Graeter’s Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip. Cincinnati Magazine named this French Pot Ice cream one of the foods that “defines” the city of Cincinnati. An All-Time Best-Seller, and an absolute “must-try” for anyone new to Graeter’s. This signature flavor is made with black raspberries from Oregon’s Willamette Valley and gourmet bittersweet chocolate chips.
This package includes 6 pints of Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip – Cream, milk, cane sugar, black raspberry puree, chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, expeller-pressed non-GMO soy oil, milk fat, soy lecithin, natural flavors), skim milk, eggs, carob bean gum, guar gum, citric acid.
Instructions / Storage
- Graeter’s Ice Cream ships frozen with Dry Ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Place ice cream in the freezer immediately upon arrival
- For the best experience, allow the ice cream to temper for 24 hours in the freezer before enjoying
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
Graeter’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.