Stock up this for this winter season with this combo pack of authentic Louisiana Gumbo. Choose between Seafood or Chicken & Anduouille Sausage Gumbo!
While Louisiana natives have long known about the wonder that is the Turducken, this culinary masterpiece didn’t enter the world for most Americans until they heard NFL legend John Madden on television pouring out his love for Gourmet Butcher Block’s turducken. Since 1994, Gourmet Butcher Block has been making turduckens: a chicken stuffed inside a duck stuffed inside a turkey. Founded by Leah Hebert Mistich and Glenn Mistich, the Cajun specialty meat market in Gretna, Louisiana, also makes Cajun specialties like gumbo, shrimp stuffed chicken, and bread pudding.
FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING TO:
AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, and WI
This package includes your choice of 4 quarts of classic Louisiana gumbo.
- Seafood Gumbo – This famous Louisiana specialty is a roux based dish made with Louisiana shrimp and crab meat. Best when served over rice.
- Chicken & Andouille Sausage Gumbo – Made with chicken, Andouille and pork sausage, and cooked until tender. Best when served over rice.
Allergen Alert: Contains Shellfish, Soy, Wheat/Gluten.
Instructions / Storage
- Soup, Gumbo & Étouffée can be kept refrigerated for 3-4 days and frozen for up to 2-3 months.
- Leave in refrigerator overnight to thaw.
- Once thawed, transfer into pot and simmer, stirring frequently until hot throughout.
- Serve with rice.
- The Gourmet Butcher Block ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.