This combo pack is a taste of New Orleans heaven! Sample the Gourmet Butcher Block’s best selling Cajun specialties—a deboned stuffed chicken, stuffed pork chops, and authentic gumbo. Sure to please every taste at the table.
FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING TO:
AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, and WI
This Cajun Combo Pack includes:
- 1 Deboned Chicken with Shrimp Stuffing: Louisiana shrimp cooked etouffée style sautéed with onion, bell pepper, mixed with rice and family Cajun seasoning.
- 1 Pack of Stuffed Pork Chops: 2 × 1 lb thick cut pork chops stuffed with sausage stuffing and seasoned with family Cajun seasoning.
- 1 Quart Chicken & Andouille Sausage Gumbo: this famous Louisiana specialty is a roux based dish made with chicken, Andouille and pork sausage. Best when served over rice.
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
- Stuffed Pork Chops- Uncooked pork chops can be kept for 3-5 days refrigerated or 4-6 months frozen. If cooked, refrigerate for 3-4 days or freeze for 2-6 months.
- Gumbo, Corn Soup & Shrimp Étouffée- Soup, Gumbo & Étouffée can be kept refrigerated for 3-4 days and frozen for up to 2-3 months.
- Stuffed Chicken- Uncooked stuffed chicken can be kept refrigerated for 3-4 days and 1 year frozen. If cooked, keep refrigerated for 3-4 days or 2-6 months frozen.
- Stuffed Pork Chops- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°
- Gumbo, Corn Soup & Shrimp Étouffée- Leave in refrigerator overnight to thaw. Once thawed, transfer into pot and simmer, stirring frequently until hot throughout. Serve with rice.
- Stuffed Chicken- Bake at 375° thread up for 1 hour and 15 minutes uncovered until brown.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Gourmet Butcher Block ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.