These plump, juicy chickens are deboned and stuffed by hand while the whole bird remains intact! Completely boneless other than the wing tips which remain, each chicken is also stuffed with the Cajun-style stuffing of your choosing that makes it unique and utterly delicious. Each order includes 4 approximately 3 lb. chickens with the stuffing of your choice.
Louisiana natives have long known about the culinary wonder that is the Turducken, the triple-meat masterpiece, but most Americans discovered turducken when they heard NFL legend John Madden on television pouring out his love for Gourmet Butcher Block’s turducken. Since 1994, Gourmet Butcher Block has been making turduckens: a chicken stuffed inside a duck stuffed inside a turkey. Started by Leah Hebert Mistich and Glenn Mistich, the Cajun specialty meat market in Gretna, Louisiana, also prepares exceptional Cajun specialties like gumbo, shrimp stuffed chicken, and bread pudding.
FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING TO:
AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, and WI
This package serves 2-3 people and includes 4 Stuffed Chickens
- Each Stuffed Chicken measures approx. 3 lbs.
Stuffing Options Include
- Shrimp – Louisiana shrimp cooked etouffée style sauteed with onion, bell pepper, mixed with rice and family Cajun seasoning.
- Potato – Baked potato mixed with bacon bits, green onions, sour cream, milk, margarine and family Cajun seasoning (like a twice-baked potato!)
- Broccoli – Broccoli mixed with cheese, rice, crème of mushroom, and family Cajun seasoning.
- Cornbread – Beef, pork, onion, bell pepper, celery, and Cajun seasoning are cooked into a roux base and mixed with cornbread.
- Dirty Rice – Beef, pork, onion, bell pepper, celery, and family Cajun seasoning cooked down in a roux base and mixed with rice.
- Sausage – Ground pork, onion, bell pepper, and family Cajun seasoning.
Shrimp Stuffing – Shrimp, Onion, Bell Pepper, Rice, Cajun Seasoning.
Potato Stuffing – Baked Potato, Bacon Bits, Green Onions, Sour Cream, Milk, Margarine, Cajun Seasoning
Broccoli Stuffing – Broccoli, Cheese, Rice, Crème Of Mushroom, Cajun Seasoning.
Cornbread Stuffing – Beef, Pork, Onion, Bell Pepper, Celery, Cajun Seasoning, Cornbread.
Dirty Rice Stuffing – Beef, Pork, Onion, Bell Pepper, Celery, Cajun Seasoning, Rice.
Sausage Stuffing – Ground Pork, Onion, Bell Pepper, And Family Cajun Seasoning.
Instructions / Storage
- Uncooked stuffed turkey can be kept refrigerated for 3-4 days and 1 year frozen.
- If cooked, keep refrigerated for 3-4 days or 2-6 months frozen.
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Bake thread facing up for 1 hour covered and then uncovered until brown.
- The Gourmet Butcher Block ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.