Gourmet Butcher Block ships its legendary Cajun Bread Pudding nationwide on Goldbelly! The Gourmet Butcher Block’s sublime version of one of the Crescent City’s most famous desserts is homemade using New Orleans French bread, whole milk, cinnamon, eggs, and sugar. Each one is personally mixed by Leah Mistich, who also mixes her special homemade vanilla cream sauce using butter, sugar, evaporated milk, and all-natural pure vanilla. All we can say is, “mmmmmmm”.
This package includes 2 complete Bread Pudding Kits. Just pour, bake, and enjoy!
While Louisiana natives have long known about the wonder that is the Turducken, this culinary masterpiece didn’t enter the world for most Americans until they heard NFL legend John Madden on television pouring out his love for Gourmet Butcher Block’s turducken. Since 1994, Gourmet Butcher Block has been making turduckens: a chicken stuffed inside a duck stuffed inside a turkey. Founded by Leah Hebert Mistich and Glenn Mistich, the Cajun specialty meat market in Gretna, Louisiana, also makes Cajun specialties like gumbo, shrimp stuffed chicken, and bread pudding.
FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING TO:
AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, and WI
This package serves 18 people and includes everything needed to bake and serve 2 Bread Pudding dishes
- 2 Cajun Bread Pudding Mixes
- 2 Vanilla Cream Sauces
- 2 Baking Pans
Instructions / Storage
- Bread Pudding arrives frozen with ice packs,
- Upon arrival place in the fridge for up to 5 day or in the freezer for up to 1 year
- Thaw bread pudding mix and sauce.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Pour the bread pudding mix into the baking pan and bake for 50-60 minutes uncovered.
- Bake time can vary depending on your oven, some extra time may be needed. Bread pudding will turn golden brown and will rise almost twice its size when fully baked.
- When ready, remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes
Bread Pudding will return to flat while cooling.
- Pour the Vanilla Cream Sauce over the cooked bread pudding and serve.
- The Gourmet Butcher Block ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.