This is not just any ordinary pie! It is a Texas pecan pie, which means it is bigger and gooier and richer than any other “real deal” out there, chock-full of fresh Texas pecans harvested from the banks of the Brazos River then nestled into luscious layers of homemade Goode-ness.
Jim Goode first opened the doors to Goode Co. Barbeque in Houston back in 1977, on a mission to share and preserve the rich cooking traditions of Texas. Every night, Jim and his Uncle Joe would sleep in the restaurant, waking up every hour to check on the brisket. Today, Jim’s vision is proudly carried forth by his son, Levi, who’s picked up a few James Beard Award nominations for his efforts. Goode Co. has become a Houston restaurant empire, spawning a seafood restaurant, taqueria, fried chicken joint, and more, and their homemade Brazos Bottom Pecan Pie is legendary.
This package serves up to 10 people and includes a 9" Brazos Bottom Pecan Pie
- Each pie weighs 5 lbs.
- Pecan Pie arrives in a wooden gift box
Karo Light Com Syrup (Com Syrup, Salt, Vanilla), Sugar, Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Potassium Bromate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs, Pecans, Shortening (Palm Oil And Soybean Oil With Mono-and Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Tbhq And Citric Acid (To Protect Flavor), Margarine (Pahn And Palm Kernel Oil, Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Non-fat Dry Milk Solids, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Mono & Diglycerides, Sodium Benzoate [a Preservative], Citric Acid, Natural & Artificia1 Flavor, Beta Carotene [color], Vitamin A Palmitate), Water, Vanilla (Water, Propylene Glycol Alcohol [12%], Sugar, Grycerin, Vanillin & Other Artificial Flavors, Caramel Color & Other Natural Flavors Including Vanilla Bean Extractives, Salt, Vinegar (Reduced With Water To 4% Acidity).
Allergens: Contains Wheat, Eggs, Tree Nuts, Milk, And Soy
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship fresh and arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, remove pie from wooden gift box and keep on the counter for up to 3 weeks, refrigerated for up to 3 months, or frozen for up to 1 year
- Preheat oven to 250-F (or use “warm” setting if oven has option).
- Remove film wrap to expose pie.
- Place pie in oven on top rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove pie from oven.
- Let cool to safe handling temperature before slicing in.
- Goode Co. Barbeque ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.