This is a “drop the mic” kind of cake! It’s two layers of ultra moist yellow vanilla cake, topped with creamy, dreamy whipped chocolate buttercream frosting.
Detroit native April Anderson knew that she wanted to be a baker by the age of 9, and in 2013 she teamed up with her wife Michelle and opened Good Cakes & Bakes in Detroit. Good Cakes & Bakes uses only the freshest natural ingredients, including locally-grown produce, in the Michigan bakery’s wholesome, organic Southern-inspired baked goods. Locals have fallen in love with Anderson’s world-class signature lemon velvet, red velvet, and vegan carrot cakes. April Anderson has been featured as a “Changemaker Chef to Watch” by the James Beard Foundation and has baked for Oprah Winfrey.
This package serves 10 people and includes a Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Icing
- Each cake is 2 layers and measures 8"
- Arrives in a pretty pink box perfect for a gift!
Organic Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Buttermilk (Milk, Nonfat Milk Powder, And Active Culture), Organic Eggs, Canola Oil, Baking Soda, Organic Vanilla Extract, Kosher Salt. Icing: Organic Unsalted Butter. Organic Powdered Sugar, And Cocoa Powder.
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place cake in the freezer or remove from packaging and allow to thaw in the refrigerator or counter
- Cake may be kept frozen for up to 3 months, for 3-4 days on the countertop, or up to 1 week in the refrigerator
- To serve from frozen, allow cake to sit on the countertop for up to 1 hour to defrost or overnight in the refrigerator
- Good Cakes & Bakes ships Wednesday & Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.