Strawberry Crunch Cake
This show-stopping cake contains two layers of strawberry cake (made with fresh strawberry puree) and one layer of ultra-moist yellow vanilla cake, and it’s topped with whipped cream cheese frosting and sprinkled with Fairy Dust (also known as golden Oreos!).
Detroit native April Anderson knew that she wanted to be a baker by the age of 9, and in 2013 she teamed up with her wife Michelle and opened Good Cakes & Bakes on Detroit’s Avenue of Fashion. Good Cakes & Bakes’ mission is to use only the freshest and most natural ingredients, including locally-grown produce, in their wholesome, organic Southern-inspired baked goods.
This package serves 12 people and includes a Strawberry Crunch Cake
- Each cake is 3 layers and measures 8"
- Arrives in a pretty pink box perfect for a gift!
Organic Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Unsalted Butter, Buttermilk (Milk, Nonfat Milk Powder, And Active Culture), Organic Eggs, Strawberry Puree, Canola Oil, Baking Soda, Organic Vanilla Extract, And Kosher Salt. Icing: Organic Cream Cheese (Organic Grade A Milk, Organic A Cream, Salt, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Cheese Cultures), Organic Unsalted Butter, Organic Powdered Sugar (Organic Sugar And Cornstarch). Golden Sandwich Cookies Crumble.
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place cake in the freezer or remove from packaging and allow to thaw in the refrigerator or counter
- Cake may be kept frozen for up to 3 months, for 3-4 days on the countertop, or up to 1 week in the refrigerator
- To serve from frozen, allow cake to sit on the countertop for up to 1 hour to defrost or overnight in the refrigerator
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Good Cakes & Bakes ships Wednesday & Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.