Organic German Chocolate Cake
Samuel German would be proud! This house-made cake starts with two layers of decadent, ultra-moist chocolate cake, which are topped with coconut pecan frosting. It’s about as classic a German chocolate cake as you’ll find, but it’s also the most delicious one you’ll ever try!
Detroit native April Anderson knew that she wanted to be a baker by the age of 9, and in 2013 she teamed up with her wife Michelle and opened Good Cakes & Bakes on Detroit’s Avenue of Fashion. Good Cakes & Bakes’ mission is to use only the freshest and most natural ingredients, including locally-grown produce, in their wholesome, organic Southern-inspired baked goods.
This package serves 10 people and includes a German Chocolate Cake
- Each cake is 2 layers and measures 8"
- Arrives in a pretty pink box perfect for a gift!
Organic Cake Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Canola Oil, Buttermilk (Milk, Nonfat Milk Powder, And Active Cultured), Organic Eggs, Kosher Salt, Baking Soda, Beet Powder, Vinegar And Organic Vanilla Extract. Icing: Organic Cream Cheese (Organic Grade A Milk, Organic A Cream, Salt, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Cheese Cultures), Organic Unsalted Butter, Organic Powdered Sugar (Organic Sugar And Cornstarch)
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place cake in the freezer or remove from packaging and allow to thaw in the refrigerator or counter
- Cake may be kept frozen for up to 3 months, for 3-4 days on the countertop, or up to 1 week in the refrigerator
- To serve from frozen, allow cake to sit on the countertop for up to 1 hour to defrost or overnight in the refrigerator
- Good Cakes & Bakes ships Wednesday & Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.