7-Up Pound Cake
This traditional Southern ultra-moist pound cake is made with real organic butter and a secret ingredient: lemon-lime soda! It’s topped with a traditional lemon glaze.
Detroit native April Anderson knew that she wanted to be a baker by the age of 9, and in 2013 she teamed up with her wife Michelle and opened Good Cakes & Bakes on Detroit’s Avenue of Fashion. Good Cakes & Bakes’ mission is to use only the freshest and most natural ingredients, including locally-grown produce, in their wholesome, organic Southern-inspired baked goods.
This package serves 12 people and includes a 7-Up Pound Cake
- Each cake is a 9" bundt
- Arrives in a pretty pink box perfect for a gift!
Organic Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Unsalted Butter, Organic Eggs, Lemon-lime Soda, Lemon Extract, Organic Vanilla Extract. Icing: Organic Unsalted Butter, Organic Powdered Sugar (Organic Sugar And Cornstarch), And Organic Lemon Extract.
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with ice packs in the summer, and ship ready to enjoy in the winter
- Upon arrival, place cake in the freezer or remove from packaging and allow to thaw in the refrigerator or counter
- Cake may be kept frozen for up to 3 months, for 3-4 days on the countertop, or up to 1 week in the refrigerator
- To serve from frozen, allow cake to sit on the countertop for up to 1 hour to defrost or overnight in the refrigerator
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Good Cakes & Bakes ships Wednesday & Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.