Created in 1912 by the Standard Candy Company in Nashville, Goo Goo Clusters carry the honor of being considered the world’s first combination candy bar, as opposed to simply a piece of chocolate. Howell Campbell, the co-creator and “official taster,” was very particular about the quality of all the ingredients, a trademark of the Goo Goo Cluster that remains today, as the recipe has remained unchanged over 100 years later. As Goo Goo Cluster marches into its second century, it is still made with real milk chocolate, caramel, peanuts and marshmallow nougat, creating what many believe to be the official sweet of the South.
The Goo Goo Perk Me Up assortment will get you going with two pouches of Goo Goo Brew ground coffee, a Variety Pack of all 3 Goo Goo Cluster classic flavors (Original, Pecan and Peanut Butter) and a pouch of bite sized Lil Goos.
- Each Goo Goo Perk Me Up assortment includes:
- Two 5 oz pouches of Goo Goo Brew Coffee- Roasted and crafted specifically for Goo Goo Clusters, this medium-roast Kona coffee blend pairs perfectly with their chocolate clusters.
- One 6 count Variety Pack of all 3 Goo Goo Cluster class flavors (Original, Pecan and Peanut Butter)- A little bit of everything! The Variety Pack provides a perfect sample of all three classic Goo Goo Clusters: Original, Pecan (formerly the Supreme), and Peanut Butter.
- One 5 oz pouch of bite sized Lil Goos- These bite-sized Lil’ Goos are perfect for snacking. Our resealable 5 oz. bag contains unwrapped mini-Goo Goo Clusters based on the Original recipe: peanuts, caramel, nougat, and milk chocolate.
Instructions / Storage
Ready to eat. Can be stored at room temp for 9-12 months if kept out of sunlight. Freezing is not recommended.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Goo Goo Cluster ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.