Gladys’ Bakery ships its famous chocolate bourbon Texas pecan pie nationwide on Goldbelly! Bourbon and pecans, what could be more Texas? Each of Galdys’ Bakery’s Chocolate Bourbon Texas Pecan Pie is made with the same care as your grandmother and mother, using the freshest ingredients available. You will want to share this year-round dessert with all of your friends. Gladys’ Bakery has really outdone itself with these pies. The holidays won’t be complete without a Chocolate Bourbon Texas Pecan Pie from Gladys’.
Opened in 1972 in a rural Texas hamlet 100 miles from San Antonio and Houston, Gladys’ Bakery is famous for its Czech-style fruitcakes. Founder Gladys Farek, a mother of 6 girls, was looking for a creative outlet and began baking bread, cookies, and pies; however, it was when she made her first fruitcake (and later, a world record-sized, Texas-shaped fruitcake) that a legend was born. Decades later, the Weimar, Texas, bakery is Texas proud, loading its hefty fruitcakes with fresh Texas pecans and none of the usual raisins, dates, or spices.
This package includes a 9" Chocolate Bourbon Texas Pecan Pie
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolate Bourbon Texas Pecan Pies arrive ready to enjoy
- Gladys’ Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska will incur an additional $20 charge for 2-day shipping or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.