Enjoy classic dishes from Girl & the Goat in the comfort of your own home, through the fun of cooking, made easy! Meal kits and recipes are curated by James Beard Award-Winning Chef, Stephanie Izard. Each package includes fresh ingredients perfectly proportioned for a Girl & The Goat restaurant experience, featuring sauces and spices from This Little Goat that can be kept in your pantry for future cooking adventures!
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 7 oz. Masa Chips
- 1 lb. Smoked Goat Meat
- 24 oz. Cabbage
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- 1 Bunch Cilantro
- 2 Limes
- 8 Corn Cobbettes
- 8 oz. Avocado Dip
- 8 oz. Pickled Red Onions
- 8 oz. Pickled Peppers
- 1 Bottle This Little Goat Went to Yucatan Sauce
- 24 oz. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 8 oz. Kewpie Mayo
- 8 oz. Queso Fresco
- Smoked Goat Meat – Cure: Salt, Brown Sugar, Coriander, Fennel, Black Pepper, Mustard Seed, Chili Flakes, Braise: Onion, Carrot, Fennel, Garlic, Red Wine, Black Pepper, Tomato, Dijon Mustard, Worcestershire, Balsamic Vinegar, Fish Sauce, Duck Fat
- Masa Chips – Masa Flour, Salt
- Avocado Dip – Avocado, Mayo, Cream Cheese, Lime Juice, Orange Juice, Salt
- This Little Goat Went to Yucatan Sauce – Canola Oil, Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Grapefruit Juice Concentrate, Tamari Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar) Roasted Garlic, Spices, Orange Juice Concentrate, Cultured Dextrose, Lime Juice Concentrate, Salt, Citric Acid, Xantham Gum, Soy
- Tortillas – Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Egg Yolk, Vinegar, Salt, Msg, Spice, Natural Flavor
- Pickled Red Onion – Coriander, Black Peppercorn, Thai Chilies, Red Wine Vinegar, Water, Salt, Sugar, Red Onion, Julienned Peppers, Red Vinegar, Salt, Sugar
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – Flour, Egg, Sugar, Light Brown Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Callebaut 36% Chocolate Chips, Callebaut 70% Chocolate Chips
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs, will not arrive frozen
- Upon arrival place immediately in the fridge
- Goat Meat can be stored 1 week in the fridge, unopened, or 1 day after opening, and frozen up to 3 months
- Masa Chips can be stored 1 week in the fridge, or 1 day after opening
- Avocado Dip can be stored 1 week in the fridge, 1 day after opening, or frozen up to 3 months
- This Little Goat Went to Yucatan Sauce, Pickled Red Onions, Pickled Peppers, Tortillas, and Cookie Dough must be refrigerated after opening
- All produce should be stored in the fridge
Avocado Dip & Masa Chips
- Plate & Serve!
Yucatan Goat Tacos with Cabbage Slaw
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Transfer the smoked goat meat into a baking dish and cover with aluminum foil
- Heat until warmed throughout, about 20 minutes
- About 10 minutes into heating, place tortillas on a baking sheet in the oven as well to warm
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, combine the cabbage, half a bunch of the cilantro (roughly chopped), pickled peppers and onions to taste, 2 Tablespoons of This Little Goat Went to Yucatan Sauce, and the juice of 1 lime
- Mix until combined and season with salt to taste
- Serve goat meat alongside cabbage slaw, pickled peppers and onions, torn cilantro, and warm tortillas for a build-your-own taco feast!
Grilled Corn Elotes
- Preheat grill to medium-high
- Rotate until corn kernels turn bright yellow and lightly char, 3-4 minutes
- Transfer grilled corn to a serving platter
- In a small bowl, whisk together Kewpie Mayo, 2 Tablespoons This Little Goat Went to Yucatan Sauce, and the Juice of half a lime, cutting remaining lime into wedges to serve alongside the corn
- Drizzle or brush sauce onto the corn
- Top with crumbled queso fresco and chopped cilantro
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Form the dough into 4 large balls, each slightly larger than the size of a golf ball.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes, rotating the tray midway through until the edges begin to turn slightly golden brown.
- Let cool before serving.
- Girl & The Goat ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.