Big Italian Pizza - 4 Pack
It’s a true taste of St. Louis! A thin St. Louis-style crust is topped with homemade pizza sauce, St. Louis pizza cheese, pepperoni, and Gioia’s famous Hot Salami!
Head to St. Louis and ask anyone where to grab lunch on “The Hill,” the city’s famous Little Italy, and you’ll most likely be pointed toward Gioia’s Deli. Opened in 1918 by Charlie Gioia, Gioia’s has stood the test of time thanks to its craveworthy sandwiches, thin-crust St. Louis-style pizzas, and, most famously, their iconic homemade sausage known as Hot Salami, or Salam di Testa. When piled onto cheesy garlic bread there’s absolutely nothing else like it, and it’s a true St. Louis icon, named the state’s best sandwich by Food & Wine and part of the reason why Gioia’s was named a James Beard American Classic in 2017.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes 4 Big Italian Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 2-3 people
- Each pizza measures 12" and weighs 20 oz.
Allergens: Dairy, Gluten, Garlic, Pork, Onions, Beef, Egg, Soy. Made in a Facility that Processes Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival put frozen pizzas in freezer until ready to cook.
- Pizza can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Place frozen pizza directly on oven rack until cheese is melty and crust is crispy. Usually 10-12 Minutes.
- Gioia’s Deli ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.