Best Seller Salami Pizza + Sandwich - 4 Pack
This is a sampler pack of Gioia’s best-selling pizzas and sandwiches: a Big Italian Pizza, a Hot Salami on Garlic Cheese Crust Pizza, a Hot Salami Sandwich, and an Italian Trio Sandwich!
Head to St. Louis and ask anyone where to grab lunch on “The Hill,” the city’s famous Little Italy, and you’ll most likely be pointed toward Gioia’s Deli. Opened in 1918 by Charlie Gioia, Gioia’s has stood the test of time thanks to its craveworthy sandwiches, thin-crust St. Louis-style pizzas, and, most famously, their iconic homemade sausage known as Hot Salami, or Salam di Testa. When piled onto cheesy garlic bread there’s absolutely nothing else like it, and it’s a true St. Louis icon, named the state’s best sandwich by Food & Wine and part of the reason why Gioia’s was named a James Beard American Classic in 2017.
Lettuce, Tomato, Olives, & Pickles are NOT included
This package serves 10 people and includes
- 2 Pizzas
- 2 Sandwiches
- Each pizza serves 2-3 people
- Each pizza measures 12" and weighs 20 oz.
- Each sandwich measures 9"x 2" and weighs 1 lb.
- Lettuce, Tomato, Olives, & Pickles are NOT included
Pizzas Flavors Include
- 1 Big Italian Pizza – Gioia’s Hot Salami, Pepperoni, homemade pizza sauce and St. Louis Style Pizza Cheese on a thin STL Style crust.
- 1 Hot Salami on Garlic Cheese Crust Pizza – Gioia’s Hot Salami topped with St. Louis Style Pizza Cheese and a St. Louis style crust smothered in Gioia’s Garlic Butter.
Sandwich Flavors Include
- 1 Hot Salami Sandwich on Garlic Cheese Bread – Gioia’s fresh sausage, sliced fresh on garlic cheese bread.
- 1 Italian Trio Sandwich on Garlic Cheese Bread – Topped with Genoa, Mortadella and Gioia’s Famous Hot Salami on garlic cheese bread.
Allergens: Dairy, Gluten, Garlic, Pork, Onions, Beef, Egg, Soy. Made in a Facility that Processes Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival put frozen pizzas in freezer until ready to cook.
- Pizza can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Sandwiches ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, either put sandwich in freezer or defrost in refrigerator overnight and reheat when ready to enjoy.
- Sandwiches will last 3 months in the freezer or up to 7 days in the refrigerator.
- We recommend keeping all products frozen until ready to bake.
Note: Some salamis may be coated in a thin layer of white mold. This is a good thing! It’s added during the curing process to protect the salami from unsafe mold growth, to keep the salami from drying out, and to help mellow out the salami’s flavor. You’re welcome to remove the casing, but it’s completely safe to eat.
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Place frozen pizza directly on oven rack until cheese is melty and crust is crispy. Usually 10-12 Minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Unwrap sandwich and place open face with the meat evenly distributed on both sides of the bread on a baking sheet in an oven.
- Simply heat the sandwiches until meat is hot, bread is crispy and cheese is melty.
- Gioia’s Deli ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.